Tuesday, May 12, 2015

50 Facts About Me!

Probably the most famous tag in youtube. I want to take it to a blog form and write down 50 facts about me so you can get to know me better. This ranges from the most common to crazy random things.  

Whadupp Angry Pirate?


1.   For the superstitious ones I was born Friday the 13th, 1997.
2.   I'm clearly half Chinese.
3.   I am 5,4.6 almost 5,5 which makes a BIG difference.
4.   If I really like a song, I will play it no matter how long it's been since it been released.
5.   I believe I'm a Disney Princess.
6.   My favourite Disney movie is Toy Story 1, 2 and 3.
7.   I still listen to Hannah Montana and cry a little.
8.   I am a TV Show Geek.
9.   I've never actually seen the movie Titanic.
10.  I am a Catholic and belong to my church's community.
11.  I can't play an instrument for the life of me.
12.  My favourite food is ice cream but I am lactose intolerant.
13.  I LOVE to read.
14.  I use to dance ballet when I was younger.
15.  I bite my nails.
16.  My favourite cereal is Fruity Pebbles. And no, Froot Loops don't taste anything like them.
17.  I've been to Disney World 7 times and Disney Land once, and I want to go again VERY               badly.
18.  I can listen to Disney music the entire day and stay happy.
19.  I am stupidly bad at texting to back.
20.  I'd rather have long conversations on the phone than text.
21.  I could wear sweatpants everyday for the rest of my life.
22.  I'd rather have caramel flavoured stuff than chocolate or vanilla.
23.  My friends have the most ridiculous nicknames for me.
24.  I need to sleep with at least four pillows and if I don't, I will probably not be able to sleep.
25.  I've found my cellphone in the refrigerator more than once.
26.  Every time I see a puppy I will most probably squeal.
27.  I love Donuts.
28.  I can't follow a plan blindly. I need to know what i'm going to do.
29.  I have what is called "Resting B*** Face".
30.  Most people believe I am mean or rude before they meet me.
31.  I've never broken the screen of any of my phones.
32.  I can fluently speak English and Spanish and I understand a bit of French.
33.  I am right handed but I do a lot of things with my left hand, it's weird.
34.  My favourite color is gold.
35.  I don't like tomatoes.
36.  Gi has been my best friend since 1st grade.
37.  I traveled without my parents for the first time when I was in the 4th grade.
38.  I can't wait for the time when I get to prepare for my wedding.
39.  I have my wedding planned on pinterest.
40.  I wish I had freckles.
41.  I have dimples but in my chin.
42.  My second toe is longer than the first one and it bothers my mind.
43.  My friend Ana and I should get a masters degree on arguing over silly things.
44.  One of my crazy dreams is to be able to be the voice of a Disney princess.
45.  I love pets.
46.  I do not understand the android software, I've tried and given up in the process.
47.  I started collecting makeup when I was fourteen,
48.  I think I can eat sushi or Chinese food for the rest of my life.
49.  I love taking pictures and filming while I'm traveling.
50.  I look just like my mother.

Hope you enjoyed this and laugh while reading this as much as I did writing it.
I wrote this for you to get to know my silly side and actually know a bit more about me.

XO, Irene

1 comment: