Sunday, March 29, 2015

Eco Tools Skin Perfecting Brush

I promised a review on this brush I got the other day, and what´s promised it´s due.
I bought this brush last week at the drugstore and immediately thought of contouring. So, when I got home I tried it with my cream contour and loved it. While experimenting I got to try it with my foundation and liked it even better.

Skin Perfecting Brush In It's Original Packaging

It´s amazingly precise because it´s angled, it´s not as dense as I imagined it to be and it´s quite small so it takes a bit of time to apply foundation in a flawless way.
This brush is recommended to be used with BB or CC cream but, I personally don´t use neither of those any more so, I gave it a go with my Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation and ended up with a great result since they have a similar texture.

Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation (Cashew Beige)

Later during the week I got to washing it and ended up amazingly satisfied because it cleanses really fast and I use baby shampoo so nothing that's harsh on the brush or anything on that matter.
 I didn't notice any shedding which made me really happy. Since it was so affordable I was't expecting the bristles to be glued that well to the handle but you keep surprising me for the good EcoTools.

EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush Post-Wash

As I previously mentioned this is super affordable, it retailed for around 6$ where I got it from (Farmacias Metro Plus).

My overall thought on this brush is that it's great, not the brush you want if you do your makeup in a hurry, but if you have time to perfect and polish your foundation definitely go get it. 

I hope you enjoyed and found this review helpful. Let me know if you tried it and what where your thoughts on it.

XO, Irene



No comments:

Post a Comment